This delicious homemade recipe is very popular in Brazil, and it is so easy and quick to make. In Brazil there are lots of different recipes made with sweetened condensed milk.
It’s a great dessert for any occasion.
• 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
• 300 ml UHT heavy cream
• 150 ml lime juice, approximately
- Mix the condensed milk and cream together in a bowl. Gradually add the lemon juice and mix until well combined. The amount of lime juice depends on personal preferences, so taste as you go.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls or glasses. Let it refrigerate for at least four hours or, better yet, overnight.
- Decorate with lemon zest before serving. Serve the mousse with savoy biscuits, if you like.
Yield: 6 servings.
Posted on: 15 September 2013