CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
• 1 egg
• a pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
• a few drops of lemon juice
• 150 ml corn oil, approximately
- Crack the egg into an immersion blender container.
- Add the salt, the yellow mustard and the lemon juice.
- Then add corn oil until a volume of about 200 ml was reached.
- Place an immersion blender to the bottom of the container and turn on.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken, slowly pull blender up (up and down a couple of times) to make sure mixture mixes completely. To get a thicker consistency add a little oil, still blending.
Note: If mayonnaise didn’t thicken, set aside the mixture. In another container crack one more egg, add a little corn oil and begin to blend. Once mixture begins to thick, still blending, add the first mixture, a little at a time, until the desired consistency is achieved.
Posted on: 15 May 2017